You need to have completed section 6-1 Add a service order before you begin
Many of your client will have regular services that occur on the same day of the week on an ongoing basis, that need to be scheduled in your diary. With Repeat Services, you are able to quickly and easily schedule these jobs, and they will then appear in the diary and on an order.
Step 1: How do I Add a Repeat Service?
Tammy's client, Linda Macauley, has a dog called Sammy who Janet walks on a Monday and Thursday every week. Tammy needs to create a repeat service on Linda's client account so that it is ready to be run when she schedules next month's walks for Janet.
1. From Linda's client record, click the REPEAT SERVICES tab, then click "Add New Service".
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
Add a Repeat Service
Navigation: CLIENTS > ORDERS
2. Add the label "Mon, Thur". This will then be the name you can identify the repeat service with and it clearly states which days the repeat service will occur on – a Monday and a Thursday. If it was "Mon-Thur" it would mean Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
3. Choose the service "Private walk 1 dog, 30 mins".
4. Assign a sitter to the repeat service, "Price, Janet".
5. Check the days the regular service takes place, ie. "Mon" and "Thu".
6. Choose the timeblock for the walk, "10:00am-12:00pm".
7. When finished, click "Create" to save the repeat service.
8. You can now add some "Notes" to the repeat service if you wish. Click "Update" to sae your changes.
Congratulations! You have completed this stage.
To move forward to the next step, click the link below and then choose the next step: