Navigation: CLIENTS > ORDERS
You need to have completed section 7-2 Edit a job in the diary before you begin
At this stage, it will be helpful to view alternative services in the diary, and is good practice to create another service order and schedule some more services.
Step 1: How do I Schedule More Services?
Tammy's client, "Test Client Adams", has a dog called Ralphie who she wants to book services for. The family are going on vacation, so you will schedule an overnight visit for Ralphie between 09/04 to 09/08 with herself as the sitter.
NOTE: if you wish you can choose different dates to the ones we have shown here, as these are example dates only.
1. From "Test Client Adams" client record, click the ORDERS tab, then click "Create New Order".
2. Click on the title of the new "Service Order".
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
Schedule more services
3. Click "Add Jobs" to schedule more jobs.
We can now enter all the job details we require in the "Add Jobs" screen.
4. Select a few dates. It doesn't matter which date you choose, as long as you remember it for when we are viewing the diary later.
5. Select the service that you want to schedule, "Overnight Visits".
6. Assign a sitter to the job – choose "Gates, Tammy".
7. When finished, click "Add Jobs".
8. The overnight visits have now been scheduled into the diary.
Congratulations! You have completed this stage.
To move forward to the next step, click the link below and then choose the next step: