Navigation: ADMIN > SETTINGS
You need to have completed section 7-3 Schedule more services before you begin
Pet Sitter Plus offers you lots of flexibility as to how your diary appears, how your columns display and what jobs appear in which columns. The settings for this are a combination of how you set up your diary, and the times that you specify for your jobs.
In this section, you will learn how to edit the column timings for the Diary view.
Step 1: How do I Check and Edit the Diary Periods?
Tammy wants to organise her diary periods to reflect her working day:
8:00am to 11:30am for morning jobs
11:30am to 2:30pm for midday jobs
2:30pm to 6:00pm for afternoon jobs
6:00pm through to 8:00am for evening, overnight or early morning jobs
1. Click "Diary Settings" from the sub menu on the left.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
Change the diary periods
2. Type "Morning from 8:00am" in the "Column Label" for "Column 1".
3. Change the time for the "Start" time to "8:00am".
4. Type "Afternoon to 18:00pm" in the "Column Label" for "Column 3".
5. Change the time for the "End" time to "18:00".
6. Click "Update" to save. NOTE: there are two "Update" buttons on this screen, and you MUST click the TOP one to save your diary column settings.
7. You can see the changes you made to the column headings.
8. You can also see the additional overnight visits we scheduled for Ralphie (Test Client Adams) in Step 7-3 Schedule More Services. The jobs that have been scheduled with a time of 8:00pm appear in the 4th "Evening/Other" column.
Congratulations! You have completed this stage.
To move forward to the next step, click the link below and then choose the next step: