Navigation: INVOICING > UNPAID INVOICES
You need to have completed section 8-4 Uninvoiced Report before you begin
This report helps to identify invoices that are due – or overdue – for payment that have been sent to your clients in a given date range. The report will also help you:
List debts for a particular service (such as walking) that you can filter by "payment type".
List aged invoices (as a reminder for allowing a given period of time before you chase for payment).
Send tailored "payment reminder" emails.
You will learn how to run the outstanding invoices report and send a payment reminder to a client.
Step 1: How do I View the Outstanding Invoices Report and Send a Payment Reminder?
At the beginning of each week, Tammy wants to know which of her clients have not paid their invoices and who to chase for payment.
1. Click "This Month End" for the report to display.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
View the Outstanding Invoices Report
Send a Payment Reminder
There are two unpaid invoices that are due for payment.
Tammy doesn't want to chase the invoice for Linda Macauley yet as it is only 7 days aged, but she does want to send a payment reminder to "Test Client Adams".
2. Check the box by the invoice you want to chase.
3. Click the button to "Email Selected...".
4. The invoice email template "Invoice Template 2 Online Payments" is pre-configured in your software, although there are other email templates that you can select. You can see from the "Email Subject" the software knows this is a "copy" of the invoice.
Click "Send Email" to send a copy of your invoice to the client's email addresses that you entered into their client record.
5. The last date for when the invoice was "Last Sent" has changed to today's date.
This can be used to make sure that you don't chase your clients too often for outstanding payments.
Congratulations! You have completed this stage.
To move forward to the next step, click the link below and then choose the next step: